Tuesday 10 September 2013

ALOHA FRIENDS!


My name is Livvy, I'm fifteen years old and I am in love with just about everything to do with fashion! 

I was inspired to start this blog by the majority of teenage girls today, because everywhere I look I see girls wearing an identical uniform of knicker shorts teamed with crop tops. It is sad to see that there is so little individuality between girls my age when there is such an array of styles on offer. Is there a secret dress code that these girls conform to that I am not aware of? Or are they part of some religious cult?!

Maybe they are worried about being judged, or appearing ‘not cool’ to their peers but I think that they should embrace individuality and use it to their strength, instead of trying to blend in with the masses. On the other hand, I believe that being an individual does not necessarily mean that you are ‘trying to be hipster’, it just means that you are being yourself.

I will hopefully be posting once or twice every few weeks and on occasional Wednesdays I will be doing ‘Want It Wednesdays’, where I show you the designer/branded things that I like, then looking for similar things that come without the enormous price tag. Speaking of designers/brands, just a few of my favourites are:
  ·        Burberry 
  ·        House of Holland 
  ·        Alice + Olivia 
  ·        Wildfox 
  ·        Jeremy Scott 
  ·        Versace 
  ·        Dolce and Gabbana 

As far as my style goes, I don’t think I really conform to a certain ‘image’. My favourite 'fashion era' would have to be the 90s as I love chunky Nikes, over-sized shirts, gold chains etc. (Think Fresh Prince of Bel Air!) But my style doesn't always fit an era. Some days I’ll wear floral, another day I’ll wear black. I am a rather big fan of all things pink though, whether it be pink trousers, pink jumpers, pink shoes or pink lipstick. (I know, I know, you’re supposed to grow out of pink when you’re seven, right?) 


I hope you enjoy reading my blog and feel free to leave any comments about things you like/dislike. (Please make all criticism constructive!) I will try to post as often as I can but I do go to school so bear with me!


Wishing you peace, love and a fashionable life,


No comments:

Post a Comment