Wednesday 16 October 2013

The Liebster Award!


 


Hey everyone, hope you are all well! Thank you SO MUCH for 1,000 blog views, I wasn't even expecting 100! I spotted this award on Holly's blog Pretty Little Pineapple and although no-one has nominated me, I thought it looked a laugh and I'd do it myself! The rules are:

  • You must list 11 facts about yourself
  •  Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you. 
  • Ask 11 new questions for the blogger you nominate.
  •  Choose up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate.     
    Here goes!
    11 Facts About Me

    1) I go to an all girls catholic grammar school (and no, I am not a nun!)

    2) My favourite colour is pink

    3) I love wearing things in my hair

    4) I share my birthday with Gwyneth Paltrow

    5) I am in love with Adnan Januzaj (I'm joking, I swear! Ok... I'm not)

    6) People think I am a quiet nerd but I actually hate school and am pretty darn lively (just ask my maths class)

    7) I have an obsession with peach cordial

    8) I have seen Henry Holland in the flesh

    9) I am definitely a skirts and dresses kind of girl rather than jeans and trousers

    10) I love watching people on YouTube - my favourite is Bertie Gilbert

    11) I really don't like supernatural books/films/stuff  

    Questions from Pretty Little Pineapple

    1. What is your dream job? 
    Something in the fashion industry! I don't know what exactly but I'd love to be a designer or a journalist for a magazine.

    2. Who inspires you the most?
    I know it's bad but I honestly don't know! I get inspiration from everywhere, whether I am out in the street, watching TV, reading magazines or checking out other fashion blogs!

    3. Ice lollies or Ice cream?
    Ooooh, this is a hard one. Ice lollies are great until they melt and fall off the stick and ice cream is heavenly but sooo bad for you. I think it'll definitely have to be ice cream though, my ultimate fave is Ferrero Rocher flavour!
     

    4. Who do you base you style on?
    No-one really! I think my style is quite individual; if I see something I like I'll buy it, whether it's a pair of Nike high tops, blue eyeliner or a flowery pinafore. 

    5. What's your favourite song?
    There are far too many to choose from! I tend to like songs for a certain length of time and then go off them but a couple of my all time favourites are probably Candi Staton's 'Young Hearts Run Free', 'Guess Who's Back' by Eminem and 'Poker Face' by Lady Gaga! (An odd bunch I know!)
     

    6. What's your favourite animal?
    Probably a flamingo because they are just so pink and sassy!
     

    7. Why did you first start blogging?
    As I mentioned earlier, I really want a career in fashion and love putting outfits together so I thought why not start a blog to get a foot on the fashion ladder? It is purely a hobby at the moment but I'd love it become a source of income in the future.

    8. What would your desert island beauty pick be?
    It'd have to be either Clinique's Almost Makeup foundation (it tints and contains suncream, get me being practical!) or a really decent lip balm!
     

    9. What is you fashion must have?
    Sweaters sweaters sweaters! There are just so many styles, colours and designs! I've got my eye on the Kenzo tiger face ones.
     

    10. What were your childhood ambitions?
    I really wanted to be a pediatrician until I started to suffer from nosebleeds and decided I didn't like blood! 
     

    11. Do you have any unusual habits?
    YES! I have two windows in my bedroom and the blind on one of them has to be higher than the other. I also have a flowery table mat at dinner but everyone else has a plain one; I don't even remember why that habit started!


    My 11 Questions

    1) If you could be a celebrity for the day, who would you be and why?
    2) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
    3) If you could only buy clothes from one brand for the rest of your life, where would it be?
    4) What is your favourite film?
    5) Do you have any special talents?
    6) What colour do you think represents your personality?
    7) What was/is your favourite subject at school and why?
    8) Would you rather wear face makeup or eye/lip makeup for the rest of your life?
     9) What is your guilty pleasure?
    10) Would you rather be poor and happy or rich and lonely?
     11) Do you prefer wearing bright colours or monochrome?

    I hope you enjoyed reading this post and feel free to do it yourself, let me know if you do! If your Wednesday hasn't been great, I'll leave you this picture to cheer you up! Urgh, isn't he lovely!
    Wishing you peace, love and fashionable life,

     P.S. Follow me on Twitter for crazy tweets and occasional updates: @UrbanPrincess__

No comments:

Post a Comment