Sunday 15 September 2013

ONE SKIRT... TWO WAYS

Aloha everyone! Yesterday I was superrrr busy so sorry for the late post. When I say 'busy' I actually mean 'busy buying a skirt' which is what I want to blog about now! I was out having a girly morning with my mum and we wandered down to a gorgeous boutique near where I live called Laundry Boutique that sells the most beautiful clothes, shoes and jewelry for very reasonable prices! 

They have stores in Altrincham, Chester, Chiswick, Manchester,  Portobello and Stockton Heath so if there is one near you check them out.

So lets get back on task... MY NEW SKIRT! I bought it from Laundry Boutique for an absolute bargain at £24 and I LOVEEEE IT!  It is so versatile and I have the blue version but there was green and black on offer too (might sneak back down and get another but don't tell mother). 

LOOK NUMERO UNO:
Wow, my ponytail really had a mind of its own in some of those pictures! I was going for a bit of a 90s theme (just needed an oversized bomber jacket to finish it off) with my chunky gold chain and Nike trainers, and just chucked on my heart socks as a bit of a novelty. 

Top: Primark
Skirt: Glamorous @ Laundry Boutique
Socks: Pieces @ Asos
Gold chain: Asos
Shoes: Nike

LOOK NUMERO DOS:

I kinda unintentionally jumped on the plaid bandwagon with this outfit but I can definitely see myself wearing it with a pair of woolly tights and black Chelsea Boots (I might treat myself to some in the near future so watch this space!) as we get further into autumn.

Shirt: Ebay
Skirt: Glamorous @ Laundry Boutique
Socks: Asos
Shoes: French Connection

Sorry again for posting late! I will try to do a few at once next time so you don't have to wait as long. I also have had a super fabby idea that will hopefully be materializing soon so stay tuned cos it will blow your mind! (probably not)

Wishing you peace, love and a fashionable life,





No comments:

Post a Comment