Monday 16 September 2013

THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING

Forget the Little Black Dress, It's Little Black Boot time!

As I mentioned previously in my last post, I am really considering buying a pair of black ankle boots for the winter. Today was particularly windy, rainy and cold (typical British weather I know!), and it made me realise that I'm a little unprepared going into the winter so ankle boots are definitely at the top of my future purchases list!


1) Bronx Black Leather Boot 
Definitely for the more androgynous members of the fashion gang! I'm feeling them with a boyfriend coat and super skinnies.

2) Vagabond Boots  
I love the almost gothy, clunky look of these boots and the platform just finishes them of nicely!
3) Robert Clergerie Leather Wedge Boots 
These boots are definitely for the more extravagant cash splashers out there. Love the simplicity of them but the extra mini wedge makes them a bit more special.

4) Asos Cut Out Ankle Boot 
These boots are an absolute steal at only £40! I love the round toe and side buckle but the only downside is that they aren't real leather :(

5) Topshop Open Side Chunky Boots 
I absolutely LOVE these boots so it is such a shame they are out of stock. They would be great all year round with leggings in the winter or a dress in the summer

6) Topshop Platform Chelsea Boots 
These boots are also out of stock at the moment but are my complete favourite out of all the above! I'm hoping and praying they bring them back as we head into winter as I reaaaally want them.

This post is a little different to anything I have attempted so far so I hope you like it! Feel free to comment if you think I should do this again or stick to just my outfits. Hope you all had a happy Monday!


Wishing you peace, love and a fashionable life,

No comments:

Post a Comment